Hai, how. Dont know for what stupid reason I like to emo in school. I dont emo when I was in secondary school, but I kind of always feel depressed sometimes in JC. Its not that I like to act emo or what. It's just that, I feel sort of insecure or something. Nevermind, I know it's very dumb.
Sigh, I wonder how I am going to survive these 2 years, or maybe even for the rest of my life. I used to think that life is full of fun, surprises. However, as time passes, I dont really think like that. I've become more negative than before and I dont know why.
I dont know whether NYJC was the right choice for me. I guess it's too late for me to regret or think about it. The people there are really nice. Especially band people and some of my classmates. I want to be positive, I want to be optimistic. But, there is just something in my brain that keeps making me think negatively.
Why? I always kept asking this question to myself. At night, or when I am alone. I dont know what I really want. Sometimes I want to be alone, sometimes I really want to have company. Man, I really dont know myself.
I cant let go of my baggage, I cannot really forget about what happened last time. I dont want to cling on to the past, but Im still doing it for God knows why.
HAI...alright, I'll stop at here.
Bye bye. =(